Private tour from Amalfi to Capri & Blue grotto
Enjoy this unique experience by visiting the Amalfi coast and the island of Capri in total relaxation. On board our boats we will discover the most hidden corners of the coast and the island of Capri with its unique caves such as the Blue Grotto and the Green Grotto.
Enjoy this unique experience by visiting the Amalfi coast and the island of Capri in total relaxation. On board our boats we will discover the most hidden corners of the coast and the island of Capri with its unique caves such as the Blue Grotto and the Green Grotto. This 8/9 hour tour departing from the port of Amalfi will follow the Amalfi coast until you reach Capri in about an hour where you will begin your tour of the island surprising the most famous places and swimming in iconic places such as the bay of Marina Piccola.
- Departure from the port of Amalfi at an agreed time.
- Navigation towards Capri following the Amalfi coast, we will admire Conca dei Marini, Conca dello Smeraldo, Furore, Praiano, the Isolotti de Li Galli, Positano, Nerano, Punta Campanella.
- Arrival and Capri and tour of the island with stops to visit the most famous places: the Blue Grotto, the Green Grotto, the White Grotto, the Faraglioni, the lighthouse of Punta Carena, the natural arch.
- During the day there will be various opportunities to swim and snorkel.
- Stop in the center to visit the center of Capri and Anacapri.
- At the end of the day return to Amalfi and limoncello time.
We will meet in the port of Amalfi to begin a unique experience towards the island of Capri, accompanied on our journey by the beauties of the Amalfi coast.
Upon arrival, you will find a boat prepared with everything you need to enjoy the day, and you will only have to think about relaxing and enjoying yourself with your guests.
We will start sailing away from the city of Amalfi and you will be able to take wonderful pictures of the city from the sea. Going along the coast towards the island of Capri, we will pass by the city of Praiano, terraced towards the sea, the famous Furore Fjord and we will sail in front of the imposing city of Positano, with a privileged view from the sea to the city called “the Pearl” of the Amalfi coast. You will also visit the Bay of Crapolla, a small beach full of history. The islands “Li Gallis” and the beaches of Recommone, Tordigliano and Nerano, to say goodbye to the Gulf of Salerno while sailing the waters of the Marine Protected Area of Punta Campanella, with a privileged view of the beautiful bay of Jeranto.
We will start sailing the Gulf of Naples, to the island of Capri, and once there, we will go around the island to admire the beauties that can only be seen from the sea.
You will be able to admire the White Grotto, the Coral Grotto, the famous Villa Malaparte and the imposing Natural Arch, while we go to the famous Faraglioni, symbol of the island of Capri.
After taking unique pictures passing through the Faraglioni, we will arrive at Marina Piccola, the most beautiful area of the island, where you can swim in crystal clear waters and relax by sharing a drink on board with your guests, while taking pictures of the city of Capri from a unique perspective.
After the moment of relaxation, you can disembark and discover the city of Capri from the inside. The famous “piazzetta”, the Augustus Gardens, the Punta Tragara and many other attractions of the city.
At the appointed time, we will meet again at the port to leave for the Green Grotto, with its charming colours, and, passing by the Punta Carena, with its historical lighthouse, we will head for the famous Blue Grotto.
You will fall in love with the deep color of the waters of the Blue Grotto, surrounded by history and tradition in one of the most beautiful experiences of the island of Capri on board of small wooden canoes with its local sailors who will show you the inside of the cave.
Once our tour around the island is over, we will start the return trip, accompanied by the views of the Gulf of Naples, until we reach Punta Campanella again, and continue along the Amalfi Coast towards the city of Positano, where, after sharing a delicious local Limoncello, we will say goodbye.
- Pick up service from/to your hotel
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Ticket Blue grotto 14€ eac
- Landing tax in Capri port of 100€ (you no pay the tax if you no stop on the island or if you stop at seaside restaurant and after you visit center)
Low season from October to May
- Boat Cilento28 – 749€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 929€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 1049€ –Look details of the boat
High season from June to September
- Boat Cilento28 – 929€
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 1149€
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 1199€
To book press the “Book now” button below and choose the desired date and boat. To confirm the booking you will be asked to pay 30% of the total amount of the tour by card. On the day of the tour you can pay the remaining 70% directly on board by card or cash. If you wish to pay the full amount at the time of booking you can contact us and we will send you an email with the request for payment of the total amount.