Capri island tour by boat, visit caves & swim
Visit the coast of Capri in this island tour with its wonderful caves and isolated coves. Enter the blue cave with the typical wooden boats, swim near the Faraglioni in the small marina bay. On this tour you can stop in one of the restaurants along the coast accessible only by sea.
- Meeting point at the port
- Departure around the island, sailing close the coast you can admire the White grotto, the Coral grotto, the natural arch, Villa Malaparte and Faraglioni rocks.
- Stop for swim and snorkel in the little marina bay
- Continuation of the tour and visit to the Green grotto, lighthouse of Punta Carena, Cala del rio, baths of Tiberio and the Blue grotto
- Possibility to stop at seaside restaurant for lunch (Fontelina, Torre Saracena, il Riccio, Bagni di Tiberio & more)
- At the end of the tour return to the port