From Capri: island tour by boat, visit caves & swim
Choose from 3- or 7-hour lengths to suit your needs and embark aboard our fleet to discover a unique coastline with secret bays and wonderful colors. Sail around the island of Capri admiring its highlights with the legendary caves that line the island including the Blue Grotto, the Green Grotto, the White Grotto. The historic mansions on the coast such as Villa Malaparate, the Hotel Cesare Augusto, Hotel Tragara and the Punta Carena Lighthouse. Admire the beaches along the coast, Bagni di Tiberio, Marina Piccola, Fontelina beach club or Torre Saracena. Spend in harmony aboard our comfortable boats sipping cool drinks and swimming at the island’s iconic sites.
- Meeting point in Capri Marina Piccola
- Island tour visiting the White grotto, the natural arch, Villa Malaparte and Faraglioni rocks.
- Stop for swim and snorkel in the little marina bay
- Continuation of the tour and visit to the Green grotto, lighthouse of Punta Carena, Cala del rio, baths of Tiberio, the Blue grotto, hotel Cesare Augusto, Tiberio mountain and Scugnizzo’s statue.
- Possibility to stop at seaside restaurant for lunch on the 7hrs tour (Fontelina, Torre Saracena, il Riccio, Bagni di Tiberio & more)
- At the end of the tour return to the port
- Drinks and appetizers on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of diving masks on board