Boat trips from Sorrento to Ischia & Procida
Spend an unforgettable day discovering the islands of Ischia and Procida starting from Sorrento. Swim in the protected and clear waters of the 2 islands and visit the famous Aragonese castle overlooking the sea, once the seat of Neapolitan royalty. Visit the Marina della Cordicella, a characteristic and timeless fishing village of Procida where time seems to have stopped centuries ago.
- Pick up from your accommodation to your nearest port
- Departure to Procida following Sorrento coastline and the Neapolitan Gulf
- Arrival in Procida, stop for swim and 1:30 free-time hour on the island
- Ischia island tour, visit of the Aragonese Castle & Sant’Angelo
- 2 free time hours on the Ischia island
- Departure from Ischia to Sorrento, limoncello time and dropp off