Daily private tour from Naples to Capri
Leave from the port of Naples to discover the beauty of the island of Capri. Reach the island in about 45 minutes and fall in love with its clear waters, secret caves and spectacular scenery. Swim in the calm waters of the bay of Marina Piccola and sip a cool drink aboard our comfortable boats. Stop at the port of Capri to visit the city center of the island with iconic places such as the Piazzetta and the Gardens of Augustus. At the end of the day return in comfort to the port of Naples.
- Departure from the port of Mergellina in Naples at agreed time
- Departure to Capri true the gulf of Naples
- Arrive on the island, stop at Blue grotto, circumnavigation of the island, visit at White grotto, Green grotto and Faraglioni rocks
- Stop for swim in one of the beautiful place of the island
- Landing on the island for 4 hours to explore Capri and Anacapri
- Departure from Capri to Naples, before we say goodbye limoncello time
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment
Low season from October to May
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 1329€ –Look details of the boat
High season from June to September
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 1499€
- Ticket ok Blue Grotto 14€ per person
- 100€ dock tax in Capri to dock (you no pay this tax if you stop at seaside restaurant or you no stop on the island)
- Comfortable shoes
- In case of cancellation of the tour within 24 hours before the start time of the activity, the amount paid to book the activity will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the activity start time, the amount paid to book the tour will not be refunded.
- Control of body temperature on board
- Compulsory masks on board the pick-up vehicles
- Guaranteed distance of at least one meter on board
- Hand sanitizers on board and on the boarding docks
- Provision of masks on board in case of need