From Naples to Amalfi coast day trip by boat
Explore the Amalfi Coast starting directly from the port of Naples admiring the Gulf of Naples and the coast of Sorrento before arriving in the waters of the Amalfi Coast, Unesco World Heritage Site. With stops in the ports of Positano and Amalfi you can easily visit the city centers and avoid the traffic on the narrow road that connects the coast. Stop to swim in isolated bays and inaccessible by land.
- Departure from Mergellina port in Naples
- Departure to Amalfi coast following gulf of Naples and Sorrento coast
- Navigation along Amalfi Coast in protected area of Punta Campanella
- Visit at Nerano, Recommone, Crapolla, Praiano, Tordigliano, Coca dei Marini and Furore
- Landing in Positano & Amalfi
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Return to Naples
- Drinks and appetizers on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling masks.