From Naples daily private tour to Positano & Amalfi
Explore the Amalfi Coast starting directly from the port of Naples admiring the Gulf of Naples and the coast of Sorrento before arriving in the waters of the Amalfi Coast, Unesco World Heritage Site. With stops in the ports of Positano and Amalfi you can easily visit the city centers and avoid the traffic on the narrow road that connects the coast. Stop to swim in isolated bays and inaccessible by land.
- Departure from Mergellina port in Naples
- Departure to Amalfi coast following gulf of Naples and Sorrento coast
- Navigation along Amalfi Coast in protected area of Punta Campanella
- Visit at Nerano, Recommone, Crapolla, Praiano, Tordigliano, Coca dei Marini and Furore
- Landing in Positano & Amalfi
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Return to Naples
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment
Low season from October to May
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 1229€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 1429€ –Look details of the boat
High season from June to September
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 1349€
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 1499€
- Comfortable shoes
- In case of cancellation of the tour within 24 hours before the start time of the activity, the amount paid to book the activity will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the activity start time, the amount paid to book the tour will not be refunded.
- Control of body temperature on board
- Compulsory masks on board the pick-up vehicles
- Guaranteed distance of at least one meter on board
- Hand sanitizers on board and on the boarding docks
- Provision of masks on board in case of need