From Amalfi or Positano to Ischia & Procida
Private boat experience from the Amalfi or Positano to the islands of Ischia and Procida. Visit to the islands with stops for swimming and snorkeling. Experience the Aragonese castle, the beach of Sant Angelo and the historic port of Procida. All inclusive tour to live your holiday without worries.
- Departure from the nearest port at an agreed time (Positano, Praiano or Amalfi).
- Departure towards Ischia following the Amalfi coast.
- Along the way visit the bay of Tordigliano, Nerano, Jerano and Punta Campanella.
- Arrival in Ischia and start of the tour of the island.
- Stop in the village of Celsa to visit the Aragonese castle.
- Navigation towards Sant Angelo to visit the village and the beach.
- Departure for Procida to visit the port and the historical centre.
- During the tour there will be various opportunities to stop and snorkel.
- At the end of the day return to the port of departure.