From Amalfi or Positano to Sorrento coast
Enjoy a relaxing day discovering the Amalfi coast and the coast of Sorrento leaving from Amalfi, Positano or Praiano. Sail in the protected waters of the natural park of Punta Campanella, visit the historic center of Sorrento and swim in the waters of the cove of Queen Giovanna. All in the company of your loved ones and a skipper at your complete disposal.
- Departure from the port (Positano, Amalfi or Praiano) at an agreed time.
- Navigation along the Amalfi coast visiting: the beaches of Tordigliano, Crapolla, Recommone, Nerano, Jeranto and Punta Campanella.
- Arrival to the coast of Sorrento and visit: Mitigliano Bay, Marciano, Marina della Lobrae Marina di Puolo.
- Arrival at the bay of Sorrento and visit to the Villa di Pollio Felice and the Baths of Queen Giovanna.
- Stop at the port of Sorrento to visit the historical centre.
- During the tour there will be various opportunities to swim and snorkel in the most beautiful places on the coast.
- At the end of the day return to the port of departure.