Daily boat tour from Amalfi coast to Sorrento
Enjoy a day of pure relaxation to discover the Amalfi coast and the coast of Sorrento.
Enjoy a day of pure relaxation to discover the Amalfi coast and the coast of Sorrento. Sail in the protected waters of the natural park of Punta Campanella, visit the historic center of Sorrento and swim in the waters of the cove of Queen Giovanna. All in the company of your loved ones and a skipper at your complete disposal.
- Departure from the port (Positano, Amalfi or Praiano) at an agreed time.
- Navigation along the Amalfi coast visiting: the beaches of Tordigliano, Crapolla, Recommone, Nerano, Jeranto and Punta Campanella.
- Arrival to the coast of Sorrento and visit: Mitigliano Bay, Marciano, Marina della Lobrae Marina di Puolo.
- Arrival at the bay of Sorrento and visit to the Villa di Pollio Felice and the Baths of Queen Giovanna.
- Stop at the port of Sorrento to visit the historical centre.
- During the tour there will be various opportunities to swim and snorkel in the most beautiful places on the coast.
- At the end of the day return to the port of departure.
We will meet at the port closest to your hotel (Positano, Praiano, Amalfi) to start an unforgettable experience sailing along the Sorrento coast. At the stipulated time, you will board a boat prepared with everything you need to enjoy your day, accompanied by your loved ones.
We will start sailing the Amalfi Coast, accompanied by magical landscapes as we head towards the Gulf of Naples and the Sorrento Coast. On our way, we will discover the bay of Crapolla, and the beaches of Tordigliano, Recommone and Nerano. Passing by Punta Campanella, a protected marine area of European interest, we will start sailing along the coast of Sorrento, discovering the Bay of Mitigliano, the neighborhood of Marciano and two of the ports of Massa Lubrense, Marina della Lobra and Puolo.
Before arriving in Sorrento, we will stop to admire the beauty of the Baths of Queen Giovanna, a natural paradise chosen by Giovanna II of Naples as her private swimming pool, and we will be able to share a drink while swimming in crystal clear waters, accompanied by the remains of an imposing first century Roman villa, The Villa Pollio Felice.
We’ll enter Sorrento’s main port, Marina Piccola, and you’ll be able to disembark and enjoy your free time in the city, to get to know its streets, shops, monuments and places of interest, all added to the wonderful landscapes that Sorrento has to offer.
At the time stipulated in advance, we will meet again at the port of Sorrento, to start the return journey home, enjoying a serene navigation, with the relaxing sound of the sea until we reach the starting point and say goodbye after having shared a delicious local Limoncello.
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
Low season from October to May
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – From Positano 588€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Cilento28 – From Positano 649€ – From Praiano or Amalfi 749€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Acquamarina9 – From Positano 799€ – From Praiano or Amalfi 899€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – From Positano 849€ -From Praiano or Amalfi 999€ Look details of the boat
High season from June to September
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – From Positano 710€
- Boat Cilento28 – From Positano 829€ – From Praiano or Amalfi 929€
- Boat Acquamarina9 – From Positano 899€€ – From Praiano or Amalfi 1099€
- Boat ApreaMare10 – From Positano 999€ – From Praiano or Amalfi 1199€
To book press the “Book now” button below and choose the desired date and boat. To confirm the booking you will be asked to pay 30% of the total amount of the tour by card. On the day of the tour you can pay the remaining 70% directly on board by card or cash. If you wish to pay the full amount at the time of booking you can contact us and we will send you an email with the request for payment of the total amount.