- This section contains information on how to manage Lubrense Boats in relation to the treatment of the Lubrense Boats user data.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with Excursion Boat Sorrento and can be reached at the address corresponding to the homepage:
- The information is only provided for Lubrense Boats and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users at the time of connection to the Lubrense Boats web pages , regardless of the purposes of the connection, according to Italian legislation and European.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Excursion Boat Sorrento, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com .
Responsible for data processing
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of the data processing of the Lubrense Boats website is: Lubrense Boats.
Data processing place
- The processing of data generated by the use of Lubrense Boats takes place at Via Bagnulo, 18 – 80061 – Massa Lubrense Napoli – Italy
- In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser . This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging on every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of ??the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- This type of cookie allows the proper functioning of the social widgets for the sharing of content and other third-party tools useful to offer more services to our users.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- The analytical cookies of third parties are used to detect information on user behavior on Lubrense Boats. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
Displaying content from external platforms
- These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Facebook Fan page Widget
Utilizziamo un plug-in del feed di Facebook per visualizzare i contenuti dei social media sul nostro sito web. Di conseguenza, il nostro sito Web fa richieste ai server di Facebook per visualizzare immagini e video. Queste richieste rendono visibile il tuo indirizzo IP a Facebook, che può utilizzarlo in conformità con la loro politica sulla privacy dei dati: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
IV – DATA PROCESSED
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- address internet protocol (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- visit date and time;
- web page of origin of the visitor ( referral ) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
- In compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation (n. 679 of 2016, we intend to provide you with some information on the collection and use of your personal data at Lubrense Boats. The processing of information concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. We inform you that the provision of data provided in the registration form is optional, but a refusal to provide those marked with an asterisk determines the inability to register on the site, to send a reservation request, to have a user profile on lubrenseboats.com. The personal data you provide are collected and managed with the aid of electronic or automated tools, for the following purposes:
- Create user / profile on Lubrense Boats and take advantage of the tools made available on the site as a favorite list, sharing on social networks, etc.
- Respond to booking requests;
- Management and storage of data archives, documents and information uploaded by the registered user;
- In any case, your data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties and will not be transferred to non-EU countries, unless there is an adequacy decision by the EU Commission that guarantees respect and protection of personal data for these countries as required by Regulation 679/16. The processing of data for the purposes previously indicated has as a legal basis Article 6 of Reg. 679/16, or is a necessary operation for the execution of a contract of which she is a party.Your data may be known only by persons specifically appointed for the treatment of SERVICES Lubrense Boats and by their partners exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
Your account data will be kept until you carry out the formally request Lubrense Boats to delete your account and related data.
Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
V – USER RIGHTS
- Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The Lubrense Boats website therefore intends to inform the user on the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation); – the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3,letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003); – the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett . a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett . a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA UE COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft ( LinkedIn ) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield .
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 e ss of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document, published at:
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.