Sorrento coast experience 4/8 hrs
Private boat experiences along the Sorrento coast. Live this relaxing experience by boat with a choice of length between 4 or 8 hours. Swim in the waters of the protected marine area of Punta Campanella and discover the charm of the coast that legend says is the mythical place of the meeting of Ulysses with the Sirens.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the port.
- Departure for the tour along the coast of Sorrento.
- Main places visited: Marciano, Mitigliano, Punta Campanella, Marina di Puolo, Punta del Capo with the ruins of the Roman Villa of Pollio Felice, the bay of Queen Giovanna, Marina Grande di Sorrento and Marina Piccola, the coast of Sant’Agnello with the beach of Marinella and the coast of Meta.
- During the journey there will be various opportunities to swim and snorkel.
- On board are included drinks and snacks.
- At the end of the excursion limoncello time, return to the port and drop off service.
Start the experience directly from your hotel with the private pickup service that will come to pick you up and accompany you to the starting point where you will find a boat equipped with everything you need to enjoy the trip.
We’ll leave to discover the Sorrento coast, passing by the small Marciano waterfall and the Mitigliano beach while we head for Punta Campanella, the cape that separates the Gulf of Naples from the Gulf of Salerno and that hosts a protected marine area of European interest.
We will then head towards the port of Sorrento. Before arriving, we will stop at the famous Baths of Queen Giovanna, the place chosen by Giovanna II of Naples as his private pool, where you can swim in crystal clear waters or share an aperitif on board with your guests, accompanied by the remains of an imposing Roman villa, the Villa Pollio Felice.
We will pass by the Marina Grande of Sorrento, known for its culinary quality and local restaurants and the small beach. And then we’ll pass by Marina Piccola, Sorrento’s main port to witness the Imposing City from the sea.
We will sail towards the coasts of Sant’Agnello and Meta to discover its beaches and finally return to the starting point, where the minivan will be waiting to drive you back to your hotel.
- Pick up service to/from your hotel.
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment
*The free pick up service is provided for the accommodation facilities located in the towns of: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant’ Agnello and Piano di Sorrento. In case your accommodation is not located in the territory of these municipalities you can contact us in order to better organize your pick up.
Low season from October to May
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 4 hours 299€ – 8 hours 449€ Look details of the boat
- Boat Cilento28 – 4 hours 329€ – 8 hours 549€ Look details of the boat
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 4 hours 399€ – 8 hours 699€ Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 4 hours 449€ – 8 hours 799€ Look details of the boat
High season from June to September
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 4 hours 349€ – 8 hours 599€
- Boat Cilento28 – 4 hours 399€ – 8 hours 699€
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 4 hours 499€ – 8 hours 899€
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 4 hours 549€ – 8 hours 949€
- In case of cancellation of the tour within 24 hours before the start time of the activity, the amount paid to book the activity will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the activity start time, the amount paid to book the tour will not be refunded.
- Control of body temperature on board
- Compulsory masks on board the pick-up vehicles
- Guaranteed distance of at least one meter on board
- Hand sanitizers on board and on the boarding docks
- Provision of masks on board in case of need