Sorrento coast experience by boat of 4/8 hours
Private experience to discover the coast of Sorrento. Enjoy a swim in the waters of Queen Giovanna’s cove, visit with us the waters of the “Punta Campanella” marine park.
Private experience to discover the coast of Sorrento. Enjoy a swim in the waters of Queen Giovanna’s cove, visit with us the waters of the “Punta Campanella” marine park.With pick up service included from your hotel we will live a unique experience to discover the iconic places that have made Sorrento famous and unique.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the port.
- Departure for the tour along the coast of Sorrento.
- Main places visited: Marciano, Mitigliano, Punta Campanella, Marina di Puolo, Punta del Capo with the ruins of the Roman Villa of Pollio Felice, the bay of Queen Giovanna, Marina Grande di Sorrento and Marina Piccola, the coast of Sant’Agnello with the beach of Marinella and the coast of Meta.
- During the journey there will be various opportunities to swim and snorkel.
- On board are included drinks and snacks.
- At the end of the excursion limoncello time, return to the port and drop off service.
Start the experience directly from your hotel with the private pickup service that will come to pick you up and accompany you to the starting point where you will find a boat equipped with everything you need to enjoy the trip.
We’ll leave to discover the Sorrento coast, passing by the small Marciano waterfall and the Mitigliano beach while we head for Punta Campanella, the cape that separates the Gulf of Naples from the Gulf of Salerno and that hosts a protected marine area of European interest.
We will then head towards the port of Sorrento. Before arriving, we will stop at the famous Baths of Queen Giovanna, the place chosen by Giovanna II of Naples as his private pool, where you can swim in crystal clear waters or share an aperitif on board with your guests, accompanied by the remains of an imposing Roman villa, the Villa Pollio Felice.
We will pass by the Marina Grande of Sorrento, known for its culinary quality and local restaurants and the small beach. And then we’ll pass by Marina Piccola, Sorrento’s main port to witness the Imposing City from the sea.
We will sail towards the coasts of Sant’Agnello and Meta to discover its beaches and finally return to the starting point, where the minivan will be waiting to drive you back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from/to your hotel
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
4 hour tour
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 299€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Cilento28 – 329€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 399€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 449€ –Look details of the boat
8 hour tour
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 499€
- Boat Cilento28 – 549€
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 699€
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 799€
To book press the “Book now” button below and choose the desired date and boat. To confirm the booking you will be asked to pay 30% of the total amount of the tour by card. On the day of the tour you can pay the remaining 70% directly on board by card or cash. If you wish to pay the full amount at the time of booking you can contact us and we will send you an email with the request for payment of the total amount.