HomeSorrento → Private tour on Amalfi coast

Positano & Amalfi coast boat tour from Sorrento 

Enjoy a boat tour along the Amalfi Coast sailing along the coast protected by UNESCO.

Enjoy a boat tour along the Amalfi Coast sailing along the coast protected by UNESCO. With stops in Amalfi and Positano you will visit beautiful and colorful cities in total relaxation avoiding urban traffic. Sailing along the coast you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel in isolated bays accessible only by sea.

  • Private experience
  • From 588€
  • 8 hours
  • Drinks & Snacks on board
  • Language: English, Spanish, French, Portoguese, Italian
  • Private experience
  • From 588€
  • 8 hours
  • Drinks & Snacks on board
  • Pick up from your accommodation to your nearest port
  • Departure to Amalfi, sailing close the coast you can admire Punta Campanella, Ieranto bay, Recommone and Crapolla
  • Stop for swim and snorkel at Li Galli’s island
  • Landing in Amalfi to explore city center
  • Departure to Positano, you can admire the Furore fjord, Praiano and Emeral grotto (ticket 6€)
  • Landing in Positano to explore city center
  • Departure from Positano to Sorrento, stop in Tordigliano to swim and snorkel and before we say goodbye limoncello time
  • Return to your accommodation

The experience will start from your own hotel, where you will be picked up by a car or private minivan that will accompany you to the starting point enjoying the scenery of the city of Sorrento.

We will leave for the Gulf of Salerno, sailing along the Sorrento coast towards Punta Campanella, a vast protected area of marine ecosystem that covers part of the towns of Massa Lubrense and Positano.

We’ll pass in front of the beaches of Nerano, famous for its culinary quality and classy restaurants by the sea, and Tordigliano, a small rocky beach with a privileged view of the “Li Galli” islands, where we’ll stop to swim and you can enjoy a drink on board taking wonderful pictures of the islands and the coast. Then, heading to Positano, we will stop at Crapolla Bay, a small beach immersed in thousands of years of history, to witness all the antiquity of the Amalfi Coast.

Once in Positano, we will stop to take incredible pictures of the city as seen from the sea. Finally, you can disembark to get to know the city and its narrow streets, surrounded by history, culture and landscape.

After the free time in Positano, we’ll set off again towards Amalfi, passing by the famous Furore Fjord, the city of Praiano, imposing from the sea, and the Emerald Grotto, which you can visit inside if you wish.

After arriving and photographing the city of Amalfi from the sea, we can disembark in the port, to enjoy the free time in the city that gives its name to the whole coast, with the majestic Arab-Byzantine Cathedral that preserves the relics of the Apostle Andrew, and the streets full of history of the capital city of the Amalfi Kingdom 10 centuries ago.

At the stipulated time, we will meet at the port to swim again and then start the return trip, enjoying a pleasant navigation and accompanied by the visuals that the Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offers.

Once at the starting point, after sharing a delicious local Limoncello, we will say goodbye and the minivan will drive you back to your hotel.

  • Pick up service from/to your hotel
  • Drinks and snacks on board.
  • Skipper guide and assistance.
  • Diesel, taxes, VAT.
  • Use of snorkeling equipment.

 

Not inclusive:

  • Ticket Emerald grotto 6€ each

Low season from October to May

 

High season from June to September

  • Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 710€
  • Boat Cilento28 – 829€
  • Boat Acquamarina9 – 1049€
  • Boat ApreaMare10 –  1099€ 

 

To book press the “Book now” button below and choose the desired date and boat. To confirm the booking you will be asked to pay 30% of the total amount of the tour by card. On the day of the tour you can pay the remaining 70% directly on board by card or cash. If you wish to pay the full amount at the time of booking you can contact us and we will send you an email with the request for payment of the total amount.

Free cancellation

24H

Share the page

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on skype
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on google