Amalfi coast boat tours from Sorrento
Amalfi coast boat tours from Sorrento. Enjoy a private trip along the Amalfi Coast UNESCO site’s. With stops in Amalfi and Positano you will visit beautiful and colorful cities in total relaxation avoiding urban traffic. We will stop to swim in isolated bays that cannot be reached by land. Sailing along the marine park of Punta Campanella we will admire a unique area rich in marine biodiversity and inaccessible to other boats.
- Pick up from your accommodation to your nearest port
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing close the coast you can admire Punta Campanella, Ieranto bay, Recommone and Crapolla
- Stop for swim and snorkel at Li Galli’s island
- Landing in Amalfi to explore city center
- Departure to Positano, you can admire the Furore fjord, Praiano and Emeral grotto (ticket 6€)
- Landing in Positano to explore city center
- Departure from Positano to Sorrento, stop in Tordigliano to swim and snorkel and before we say goodbye limoncello time
- Return to your accommodation
- Pick up service to/from your hotel.
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment
*The free pick up service is provided for the accommodation facilities located in the towns of: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant’ Agnello and Piano di Sorrento. In case your accommodation is not located in the territory of these municipalities you can contact us in order to better organize your pick up.