Capri island private tour of 8 hours
Do not miss the opportunity to visit the island of Capri discovering both the coast and the city center. Enjoy a tailor-made experience for you and your loved ones without further worries.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit the island of Capri discovering both the coast and the city center. Enjoy a tailor-made experience for you and your loved ones without further worries. Visit the caves of the island and swim in the waters of Marina Piccola a short distance from the Faraglioni.
- Pick up from your accommodation and transfer to your nearest port
- Departure to Capri sailing close the coast
- We steer towards Capri, we circumnavigate the island to admire the Coral grotto, White grotto, Natural arch, Faraglioni rocks, Green grotto and the famous Blue grotto
- Stops for swim and snorkel around the islandLanding in Capri to explore Capri and Anacapri center
- Departure from Capri to your nearest port, limoncello tasting and dropp off
The experience will start from your own hotel, where you will be picked up by a private car or minivan, which will accompany you to the starting point, enjoying the scenery of the city of Sorrento. Once in the port, you will board a boat prepared with everything you need to enjoy the day, on an excursion to the island of Capri that will remain in your memory.
We will leave for Capri, sailing close to the Sorrento coast, accompanied by the Vesuvius behind us, the islands of Ischia and Procida on the other side of the gulf and the hills of Massa Lubrense on our left. Once on the island of Capri, we will start sailing around it to witness the natural beauties that Capri offers from the sea, and some places that we can only reach by sea.
You will see the White Grotto and the Coral Grotto, the great Natural Arch and the Villa Malaparte, as we head towards the famous Faraglioni di Capri, the imposing symbol of the island.
Once past the Faraglioni, we will find the Marina Piccola, the tourist port of great natural beauty of Capri, where you can swim in crystal clear waters and share a drink with your guests while you relax taking amazing pictures of the most beautiful part of Capri.
After the relaxing moment, you will be able to disembark in Capri to discover the island from the inside, with its history, culture and landscapes.
At the stipulated time we will meet again at the Marina Piccola to go to the Green Grotto, then, we will see the Punta Carena Lighthouse, and the city of Anacapri from the sea, while we approach the famous Blue Grotto, which will make us fall in love with its magic colors inside.
Once the tour is over, we will return to the starting point, where, after enjoying a delicious local Limoncello, we will greet each other and you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from/to your hotel
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Ticket Blue grotto 14€ each
- Landing tax in Capri of 100€ (not pay the tax if stop at seaside restourant and after you visit the center)
Low season from October to May
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 488€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Cilento28 – 549€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 729€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 849€ –Look details of the boat
High season from June to September
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 610€
- Boat Cilento28 – 729€
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 949€
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 999€
To book press the “Book now” button below and choose the desired date and boat. To confirm the booking you will be asked to pay 30% of the total amount of the tour by card. On the day of the tour you can pay the remaining 70% directly on board by card or cash. If you wish to pay the full amount at the time of booking you can contact us and we will send you an email with the request for payment of the total amount.