Capri & Positano boat tour in one day from Sorrento
In a single day you will experience the colours of Positano and the timeless charm of the island of Capri.
In a single day you will experience the colours of Positano and the timeless charm of the island of Capri. With this 8 hour tour you will have the chance to discover the Amalfi coast, the caves of Capri and the city centers of both Positano and Capri. During the day there will be various opportunities to swim and snorkel in the most beautiful places on the coast.
- Pick up from your accommodation and transfer to the port
- Departure to Capri sailing close the coast
- We steer towards Capri, we circumnavigate the island to admire the Coral grotto, White grotto, natural arch, Faraglioni rocks, Green grotto and Blue grotto
- Stop for swim and snorkel around the island
- Landing in Capri to explore city center
- Departure to Positano, you can admire Punta Campanella, Ieranto bay, Nerano, Recommone, Crapolla, and Tordigliano
- Landing in Positano to explore city center
- Departure from Positano to our original port
- Pick up from the port to your accommodation
The experience will start from your own hotel, where you will be picked up by a car or a private minivan that will accompany you to the starting point, enjoying the scenery of the city of Sorrento. Once in the port, you will board a boat prepared with everything you need to enjoy the day, and set off to discover the best of Capri and Positano, the pearls of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
We will leave for Capri, sailing along the coast of Sorrento, accompanied by Vesuvius behind us, the islands of Ischia and Procida on the other side of the gulf and the hills of Massa Lubrense on our left. Once on Capri, we will begin our tour around the island to discover the beauties that Capri offers from the sea.
The Coral Grotto and the White Grotto, the Natural Arch and the Villa Malaparte will be the attractions that will accompany us as we reach the famous Faraglioni, the imposing symbol of Capri. After passing through the Faraglioni, we will arrive at the Marina Piccola, where you will be able to swim in crystalline waters and share a drink while taking pictures of the most beautiful part of Capri.
You will be able to disembark on the island to walk its streets and discover its history, culture and landscapes, the famous “Piazzetta”, the gardens of Augustus, the historical centre and the beaches of Marina Piccola, of incomparable natural beauty.
At the stipulated time, we will meet again to continue our tour, and discover the Green Grotto, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena, the city of Anacapri from the sea and the famous Blue Grotto.
We will leave for Positano, entering the Gulf of Salerno, and admiring Punta Campanella, the Bay of Ieranto, the beaches of Nerano, Tordigliano and Recommone and the magical Bay of Crapolla.
Once in Positano we can take amazing pictures from the sea, and disembark to discover the magic of the narrow streets of the city, full of history and dreamy landscapes.
At the appointed time, we will meet again to sail to the starting point, and, after enjoying a delicious local Limoncello, we will say goodbye and the minivan will accompany you back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from/to your hotel
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Ticket Blue grotto 14€ eac
- Landing tax in Capri of 100€ (you no pay tax if you stop at seaside restourant and after you go on the island)
Low season from October to May
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 588€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Cilento28 – 649€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 829€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 949€ –Look details of the boat
High season from June to September
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 710€
- Boat Cilento28 – 829€
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 1049€
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 1099€
To book press the “Book now” button below and choose the desired date and boat. To confirm the booking you will be asked to pay 30% of the total amount of the tour by card. On the day of the tour you can pay the remaining 70% directly on board by card or cash. If you wish to pay the full amount at the time of booking you can contact us and we will send you an email with the request for payment of the total amount.