From Sorrento: evening private tour to Positano of 6h
Enjoy sunset experience tn the lovely city of Positano
Enjoy with friends or family tours a unique experience to discover Positano and the Amalfi Coast with the charm of the colors of the sunset. This private experience departing at about 6PM from the coast of Sorrento will make you discover the coast of Sorrento and Positano with the possibility to swim and snorkel and stop in Positano to visit the pearl of the Amalfi Coast.
- Pick up from your accommodation to your nearest port
- Departure to Positano, sailing close the coast you can admire Punta Campanella, Ieranto bay, Recommone and Crapolla, Marciano and Mitigliano.
- Stop for swim and snorkel along the coast
- Landing in Positano to explore city center
- At the end of the trip limoncello time and return to Sorrento.
- Return to your accommodation
The experience will start from your own hotel, where you will be picked up by a car or private minivan that will accompany you to the starting point enjoying the scenery of the city of Sorrento.
We will leave for the Gulf of Salerno, sailing along the Sorrento coast towards Punta Campanella, a vast protected area of marine ecosystem that covers part of the towns of Massa Lubrense and Positano. We will also stop at the small Marciano waterfall.
We will pass in front of the Bay of Jeranto, of unparalleled natural beauty, and the beaches of Nerano, famous for its culinary quality and classy seaside restaurants, and Tordigliano, a small rocky beach with a privileged view of the “Li Galli” islands, where we will stop to swim and you will be able to enjoy a drink on board taking wonderful pictures of the islands and the coast. Then, heading to Positano, we will stop at Crapolla Bay, a small beach immersed in thousands of years of history, to witness all the antiquity of the Amalfi Coast.
Once in Positano, we will stop to take incredible pictures of the city as seen from the sea. Finally, you can disembark to get to know the city and its narrow streets, surrounded by history, culture and landscape, the beach with the charming view of the city or an aperitif in a local bar.
At the stipulated time we will meet again at the port of Positano to, after swimming again in the waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, start the return journey accompanied by the wonderful views of the Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finally, once at the starting point, the minivan will drive you back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from/to your hotel
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Boat Cilento28 – 449€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 499€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 599€ –Look details of the boat
To book press the “Book now” button below and choose the desired date and boat. To confirm the booking you will be asked to pay 30% of the total amount of the tour by card. On the day of the tour you can pay the remaining 70% directly on board by card or cash. If you wish to pay the full amount at the time of booking you can contact us and we will send you an email with the request for payment of the total amount.