Private trip to Positano & Li Galli From Sorrento
Whole day discovering Positano by boat. Live the coast of Amalfi Unesco heritage, discover magical islands like Li Galli, walk through the streets of Positano with its colorful shops of fashion, ceramics and art. Relax for a long time on the calm waters of the bay of Tordilgiano and between the inlets of Nerano and Crapolla.
- Pick up from your accommodation to your nearest port
- Departure to positano, sailing close the coast you can admire Marciano and a little waterfall, Punta Campanella, Ieranto bay, Nerano, Recommone and Crapolla
- Stop for swim and snorkel at Li Galli’s island
- Landing in Positano to explore city center
- Departure to our original port, stop in Tordigliano to swim and snorkel, limoncello time
- Return to your accommodation
The experience will start from your own hotel, where you will be picked up by a car or private minivan that will accompany you to the starting point enjoying the scenery of the city of Sorrento.
We will leave for the Gulf of Salerno, sailing along the Sorrento coast towards Punta Campanella, a vast protected area of marine ecosystem that covers part of the towns of Massa Lubrense and Positano. We will also stop at the small Marciano waterfall.
We will pass in front of the Bay of Jeranto, of unparalleled natural beauty, and the beaches of Nerano, famous for its culinary quality and classy seaside restaurants, and Tordigliano, a small rocky beach with a privileged view of the “Li Galli” islands, where we will stop to swim and you will be able to enjoy a drink on board taking wonderful pictures of the islands and the coast. Then, heading to Positano, we will stop at Crapolla Bay, a small beach immersed in thousands of years of history, to witness all the antiquity of the Amalfi Coast.
Once in Positano, we will stop to take incredible pictures of the city as seen from the sea. Finally, you can disembark to get to know the city and its narrow streets, surrounded by history, culture and landscape, the beach with the charming view of the city or an aperitif in a local bar.
At the stipulated time we will meet again at the port of Positano to, after swimming again in the waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, start the return journey accompanied by the wonderful views of the Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finally, once at the starting point, the minivan will drive you back to your hotel.
- Pick up service to/from your hotel.
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment
*The free pick up service is provided for the accommodation facilities located in the towns of: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant’ Agnello and Piano di Sorrento. In case your accommodation is not located in the territory of these municipalities you can contact us in order to better organize your pick up.
Low season from October to May
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 488€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Cilento28 – 549€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 729€ – Look details of the boat
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 849€ –Look details of the boat
High season from June to September
- Boat Fratelli Aprea 7,5 – 610€
- Boat Cilento28 – 729€
- Boat Acquamarina9 – 949€
- Boat ApreaMare10 – 999€
- Comfortable shoes
- In case of cancellation of the tour within 24 hours before the start time of the activity, the amount paid to book the activity will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the activity start time, the amount paid to book the tour will not be refunded.
- Control of body temperature on board
- Compulsory masks on board the pick-up vehicles
- Guaranteed distance of at least one meter on board
- Hand sanitizers on board and on the boarding docks
- Provision of masks on board in case of need