Amalfi to Capri day trip by private boat
Enjoy this unique experience by visiting the Amalfi coast and the island of Capri in total relaxation. On board our boats we will discover the most hidden corners of the coast and the island of Capri with its unique caves such as the Blue Grotto and the Green Grotto. This 8/9 hour tour departing from the port of Amalfi will follow the Amalfi coast until you reach Capri in about an hour where you will begin your tour of the island surprising the most famous places and swimming in iconic places such as the bay of Marina Piccola.
- Departure from the port of Amalfi at an agreed time.
- Navigation towards Capri following the Amalfi coast, we will admire Conca dei Marini, Conca dello Smeraldo, Furore, Praiano, the Isolotti de Li Galli, Positano, Nerano, Punta Campanella.
- Arrival and Capri and tour of the island with stops to visit the most famous places: the Blue Grotto, the Green Grotto, the White Grotto, the Faraglioni, the lighthouse of Punta Carena, the natural arch.
- During the day there will be various opportunities to swim and snorkel.
- Stop in the center to visit the center of Capri and Anacapri.
- At the end of the day return to Amalfi and limoncello time.