From Naples to Capri day trip by boat
Leave from the port of Naples Italy to discover the beauty of the island of Capri. Reach the island in about 45 minutes and fall in love with its clear waters, secret caves and spectacular scenery. Swim in the calm waters of the bay of Marina Piccola and sip a cool drink aboard our comfortable boats. Stop at the port of Capri to visit the city center of the island with iconic places such as the Piazzetta and the Gardens of Augustus. At the end of the day return in comfort to the port of Naples.
- Departure from the port of Mergellina in Naples at agreed time
- Departure to Capri true the gulf of Naples
- Arrive on the island, stop at Blue grotto, circumnavigation of the island, visit at White grotto, Green grotto and Faraglioni rocks
- Stop for swim in one of the beautiful place of the island
- Landing on the island for 4 hours to explore Capri and Anacapri
- Departure from Capri to Naples, before we say goodbye limoncello time