Positano to Capri private boat tour
Take part in this wonderful boat tour from Positano to discover the island of Capri. Starting from Positano you will discover the Amalfi coast and then you will sail around the island of Capri swimming and visiting the magnificent caves such as the blue cave and the green cave. Private day trip go 8 hours with skipper.
- Meeting at the pier in Positano at an agreed time.
- Departure towards Capri following the Amalfi Coast, stop at Tordigliano, Crapolla, Nerano, Recommone, Jerano and Punta Campanella.
- Arrival on Capri and tour of the island with stop at the coral grotto, white grotto, natural arch, Villa Malaparte and Faraglioni.
- Arrival at Marina Piccola and stop to swim and snorkel.
- Completion of the tour of the island visiting the Green Grotto, the lighthouse and the Blue Grotto.
- Stop on the island to visit Capri and Anacapri center.
- At the end of the day return to Positano.