Small group tour of Amalfi coast from Sorrento
Amalfi coast small group tours by boat from Sorrento. Shared experience to discover the wonders of Positano & Amalfi, Unesco World Heritage Site. Live your vacation to the fullest by admiring from the sea the wonders that this corner of southern Italy has to offer, discover beaches inaccessible by land and visit historic and lovely towns. Avoid the traffic of cars and buses on the internal road of the coast and relax sipping drinks offered by us. With the pick up service directly to your hotel you can enjoy your day without stress
- Pick up from your accommodation to the port of Massa Lubrense
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing close the coast you can admire Punta Campanella, Ieranto bay, Recommone and Crapolla
- Stop for a swim and snorkel at Li Galli’s island
- Landing in Amalfi for 2 hours to explore city center
- Departure to Positano, you can admire the Furore fjord and Praiano
- Landing in Positano for one hour
- Departure from Positano to Massa Lubrense, stop for a swim and before we say goodbye limoncello time
- Return to your accommodation
- Pick up service to/from your hotel.
- Drinks and snacks on board.
- Skipper guide and assistance.
- Diesel, taxes, VAT.
- Use of snorkeling equipment
*The free pick up service is provided for the accommodation facilities located in the towns of: Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant’ Agnello and Piano di Sorrento. In case your accommodation is not located in the territory of these municipalities you can contact us in order to better organize your pick up.